OMGOMGOMG

Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 04:04:23 PM EST

.........................................................

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

Excuse my language, but you'll have the same reaction once you watch this video.

OH MY GOD!

EDIT: Or the direct YouTube Link.

• ::

I think I'm in love

Tags: I just (all tags)

Comments Disabled | 31 comments

•  Robbins I had the same freaking reaction (none / 0)

Oohhhhhhhhhh YEAH!

•  I don't get it... (none / 0)

So you can either have it fly around like a chopper would in MW1 or you can actually control it?

"Vuht? Ze Panzerz? WHO LET ZE PANZERZ OUWT?!?!?!?!"

by Grymm on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 05:25:28 PM EST

•  I think you can choose what you want (none / 0)

like you can choose other perks in the game.

•  You control the gun as it flys around (none / 0)

but you can't actually control the flight or leave it to just fly around and blow the helloutuv whatever.  If you get fired at a warning pops up and you can deploy flares against the oncoming rockets.  Question is though: is the AA launcher worth its jones next to later perks?  It seems like its only use is against the gunship, which seems fairly useless on the interior maps.

•  Unrelated, but... (none / 0)

Splinter Cell:Conviction was confirmed by Ubisoft to be delayed until the 1st Quarter of 2010. Wow, the 2009 games are dropping like flies. Singularity, Bioshock 2, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, and Heavy Rain. Wow, now there's a clear path for the major players, Modern Warfare 2 & Uncharted 2, to take this holiday season.

Friends don't let friends two-piece.

by Blankman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 05:54:08 PM EST

•  Somebody told me about it at Gamestop (none / 0)

about a week and a half ago.  I didn't believe him.  Guess I should've.

Makes the beginning of 2010 a very crowded market though, huh?

•  Sure does, Tyler. By the way, Cliff says hi. (none / 0)

I plugged our site when I asked Cliff & Rod about nerfing Host Advantage at the Gearsiverse panel on Saturday. Here's what I started the question with "This question is for Cliff and Rod and it's from the GearheadsofWar.com site run by some dude named Tyler Bleszinski. You might know him, Cliff." Cliff laughingly responds,"That's my brother." LOL

Friends don't let friends two-piece.

by Blankman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 06:46:04 PM EST

[ Parent ]

•  That's freaking awesome (none / 0)

How many people were at the panel?  Did you guys take a bunch of photos?

•  The panel consisted of... (none / 0)

Adam Sessler MCing it, Cliff, Rod, Joshua Ortega, Len Wiseman, and Chris Morgan.

I took a few pics, but nothing too extensive since I figured everyone & their mother would have them up by the time I got home. It was a blast.

Razor & I chatted a bit with Lester "Rasta" Speight (Cole Train), Liam Sharp (Gears comic artist), Josh Ortega, Rod, and Cliff during the poster signing. Awesome Con!

Friends don't let friends two-piece.

by Blankman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 09:25:41 PM EST

[ Parent ]

•  Very cool! (none / 0)

Did they provide any answer to the actual question, or was your wording so amusing that they just laughed, and then ignored your question?  lol  :)

•  nice (none / 0)

i was watching the live blog i was like i know that site, i was just wondering who was at comic con.

Give me a minute and I'll change your mind, Give me a bullet and I'll change your life! - Slipknot

by MDK2002 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 07:24:53 PM EST

[ Parent ]

•  yeah (none / 0)

saw the video this morning, making me excited for MW2 now.

Looking forward to playing it.

by MDK2002 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 06:23:12 PM EST

•  What I want to know is if that is PC footage (none / 0)

or 360 footage, because what I just saw is most definitely prettier than CoD4.  Also, the environment is significantly more interactive.

It looks to be very special, and I am glad I have it pre-orderedx2.

•  The environmental interaction (none / 0)

is really incredible.  At 29-31 seconds, there are at least 3 separate explosions which cause yet a fire hydrant to blow. Then there is the particles in the greenhouse! If this is on the 360, I am speechless...and IW should start licensing their engine.

With the talk lately about Natal being the "Next 360", (and from the beginning Sony was boasting that the PS3 was a 10 year machine) I am actually very happy.  I think these developers are going to start really squeezing out the graphical love, and we still have much more than 3 years of great gaming on the consoles we have already paid for - before the new machines even hit the shelves (let alone hit their stride).

•  I'm fairly certain that was 360 footage... (none / 0)

it had all the commands "x, y," etc. Granted, that could have been tweaked or on a dev kit, but I'm pretty sure that's 360 footage.

In the lower left hand-corner it said "Rangers" for one of the teams. Another had a skull with wings for the icon.

And for Grymm's question, the perk said "be the gunner" of an AC130.

by tyrus on Mon Jul 27, 2009 at 10:55:08 PM EST

[ Parent ]

•  Oh, ok. (none / 0)

Thanks for clearing that up tyrus and papi. I'm starting to get really stoked for this game. The new weapons are like the definition of bamf.

"Vuht? Ze Panzerz? WHO LET ZE PANZERZ OUWT?!?!?!?!"

by Grymm on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 12:34:31 AM EST

[ Parent ]

•  Yeah and they're taking the perk (none / 0)

and challenges idea to the next level.  You see something pop up where they say, "You ended a potential kill streak" when they gun down a guy.  Also being able to select what you want as a perk after a kill streak is a major win.

Leave it Infinity Ward to f'ing dominate.

Thing is I'm already planning on being up all night the night this game is released playing MP so I don't lag too far behind.  This game is the ultimate.  And for the first time in possibly my life I think I'm going to play multiplayer before I play the single player.

•  God damn (none / 0)

to think I won't have live when this is out, shit.

•  damn (none / 0)

i HAVE to buy this. I love Infinite Ward because they know what additions to add to a game. I mean, they change the playing field in all the right ways, but keep the core meat and potatoes that is just so damn tasty.

Great teaser, awesome stuff!

Not all who wander are lost

by Zoso Fan on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 05:37:42 PM EST

•  There's only so many ways to say WOW!!!! (none / 0)

Sweet!
    Amazing!
    Incredible!
    Huzzah!!!

I am so screwed financially this winter =/ I REALLY hope I can buy this!

"As for FFF we'll see how my social life unfolds that night. Which basically means i'll be gaming lol" -Boxin

by SweetTea023 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 08:47:36 PM EST

•  Stoked! (none / 0)

Pumped! Locked and loaded! Amped!

and impressed.

"The creatures were friendly and could see in four dimensions. They pitied the Earthlings for being able to see only three." -Slaughterhouse-5

by StarborneRanger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 at 12:43:28 AM EST