GTAIV - First Multiplayer Details and New Screens
posted by Crunchman
Mon Jul 09, 2007 at 02:33:02 PM EST
- In GTA IV Time Square will be called in "star Junction"
- You can buy weapons using a cellular phone
- The police radioing for help feature returns
- Each criminal offense drives the Wanted level up. As soon as you reach several stars, The other player can locate you on the radar and deliver some serious fireworks on ya.
- Rockstar is designing GTAIV as a seamless HD Experience
- The city Skylines are breath taking
-There are no pauses for Loading when entering an interior location
-Nikos facial expressions fits the actions perfectly.
-The use of cover and an overhaul system makes battles very fierce.
-The liberty city waterways plays a significant role in the game
- The atmosphere and noise of firefights is scarily reminiscent of GEARS OF WAR
More details in magazine scans.
- GTA4 has its own internet in the game and its going to be very important, and Niko uploaded his cv using it to someone hes hired to kill so he cud get a interview for a job, then he go's to the interview and kills his mark.
-Theres this new way of shaking the cops to do with a circle thing, when u get out of the circle u lose em and u can be smart like go down a street when ppl can't see you and knick another car and drive straight past the cops and they won't notice you, more realistic stuff, sounds cool, the gun mechanics are apparently a lot like gears of War.
Their making a lot of comparisons to Gears of War. I would post the scans, but I don't know if that's alright here. Here's the link: